Friday, October 14, 2005

MARGE AT WORK!!


OK, this is a bit of an exaggeration. I don't wear such low-cut stuff. C'mon, decorum, folks! Oh, also, I use a paperless writer, so although I used to occasionally have paper fall to the ground, now that's a complete non-issue. And just FYI, I have 3 separate forms of backup so for those of you thinking that I'm taking a risk by being paperless, I've taken care of that and eliminated the risk.Posted by Picasa

To see more, go here:
http://www.funnysculptures.com
And tell Marcia you loved my sculpture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Marge,

How are you?
I have been away in Brazil for a while. Some health problems....I am now on a list for a kidney transplant...Doing a lot better after a few scares. Hopefully I will get even better soon and be able to visit you back in the US . Never forgot you and your great sense of humor!
Hope you are well.
Take care,
Marcia

marge201 said...

Marcia,
Great to hear from you! So sorry to hear that you're having kidney issues but wonderful that you're on the list for a transplant. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! I see that your adorable website, funnysculptures.com, is inactive. Hopefully you'll get that back up and running as soon as you're out of the woods, which I hope is very soon. Marcia, I still love my sculpture and will never forget how much fun it was to take you and my sculpture around that convention introducing you as my sculptress!

Stay in touch and let me know how you're doing. I'll be thinking of you, girl!

Warmly,
Marge