Monday, January 02, 2006

NEW YEAR'S EVE 2005






New Year's Eve 2005 was a lot different than my previous eleven New Year's Eves, but different can be a good thing and this New Year's was terrific. Joanne is a great friend who lives in Princeton. She was invited to a New Year's party and I tagged along. The party was at Lee's gorgeous home with the Main Street gang. I haven't been to Main Street YET but I hear it's great and, very notably, it's ENTIRELY SMOKE-FREE, including the bar!

http://www.mainstreetprinceton.com

http://snipurl.com/l83c

Lee has terrific friends. It was a delightfully friendly crowd with great food. Lee and Mike, thank you for hosting such a nice party!

Joanne and I spent New Year's Day yakking away and eating great food. Joanne, what's the name of that wonderful place where you get your soups and colby sandwiches? You can click on "comments" and tell us!

Oh, and look at the wonderful scarf Lock gave me. It is cozy and so pretty. I just love it.

2 comments:

marge201 said...

Joanne tells me it's Whole Earth Center, 360 Nassau Street, Princeton, 609-924-7429. Joanne buys many things there, including their scones, creamy broccoli soup, and colby sandwiches, all of which are DYNAMITE.

marge201 said...

This is where I fell in love with Lee's walls. First time I ever met Lee, who graciously invited me to her party, and here I am snapping pics of her walls just in case I ever got the stomach to consider having my apartment painted!!