Saturday, December 24, 2005

Birthday/Chanukah 2005 at dad's

My birthday and Chanukah were bittersweet this year for obvious reasons but it was a lot more sweet than bitter. I started today at dad's house where Judy and Kaela joined us for a 1-day-early Chanukah celebration. We all had heart-to-hearts, which were heavy-duty but important, J&K set up dad's new DVD player so we could see Judy's video of dad's 90th BD party, and we exchanged gifts! I got great gifts: a J Jill gift card for my BD and Billy Crystal's book which I just read is "based on" his wonderful show. And what did I get from dad? Enough $$$ to buy one of the cameras listed below + accessories. Oh my, I am thrilled. Whichever camera I get, I will have it for a minimum of 5 years and very possibly longer, and it will make it even nicer to know that Dad bought it for me in 2005. Thank you Dad and Judy and Kaela for a great birthday and Chanukah. I love you! Posted by Picasa

No comments: