Wednesday, December 28, 2005

FIRST PICS WITH KODAK EASY SHARE V550!!


(I'm on the left in the grey sweater and silver jewelry!)
I met Lydia today for lunch at Cocco Bello Cafe, 973-992-1999, 155 South Livingston Avenue, Livingston. Great food; delightful staff. HIGH RECOMMENDATION. Lydia's hair looked fabulous! Received my new camera today and brought it to the restaurant. The waiter put in the battery, set the date stamp, and snapped these two pics. Not bad! We had a great lunch and great time chatting it up. Then we went to Nana's http://www.nanasdeli.com so I could buy stuff to bring to a party tomorrow night. Interesting note: I was a bridesmaid in Lydia & Mark's wedding in 1968! (Today wearing Diane's BD gift! Don't remember what jewelry I wore to their wedding!)Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

marge201 said...

From Lydia: "I enjoyed reading your blog and thought I would help you out with the jewelery you wore to our wedding...your bridesmaid's gift was a gold pendant with your initials. All the bridesmaids wore them...not sure what you had in your ears, if anything."

Anonymous said...

nice pics, Marge, particularly the second one.