Saturday, December 24, 2005

Christmas Eve 2005

Had a wonderful Christmas Eve with the Lentins and Zilzes tonight at Alan and Laura and Alaina's house. Dad and I left his house after our Chanukah celebration with J&K to go to Montclair. The Lentins had the house decorated beautifully, including the ornaments we brought. Alan had shrimp and bruschetta for starters, which were great. Everything that Alan serves is great. And we exchanged gifts! Pictured here is the necklace that Diane gave me for my birthday, which I just love. The fancy scarf is from Artie, who I know had nothing whatsoever to do with it other than give his mom the $$ haha but who cares? Diane has great taste and she can pick out stuff for me anytime! The blue scarf, great color that it is, is warm and cozy and is from Alan and Laura and Alaina. I wore all 3 the whole day. Diane gave me a great, hmm, what do we call it, a velour hang-around-the-house whosie which I also love and will be wearing it tomorrow all day while I stay home and work. We had a wonderful dinner, including a salad with sushi tuna which Alan marinated with wonderful stuff, a delicious chicken dish with red, green and yellow peppers in a wonderful gravy, and salmon with a nice topping. Thank you! I am honored to be included in your family holidays, and my father loves it, too. Posted by Picasa

No comments: