Tuesday, December 27, 2005

I FINALLY DECIDED!



Kodak EasyShare V550 review by PC Magazine

I read many reviews of many cameras and all of them were very negative in some way. Amazon is a great place to get user opinions. I think it was there that the camera got slammed. But this PC Magazine review was the clincher for me as well as the review I mentioned in my earlier post, http://www.dcviews.com/_kodak/v550.htm

I ordered a 1 gig card and an extra battery. This camera uses rechargeable batteries and it charges on the EasyShare Photo Frame Dock 2 that comes with the camera. I will get the camera tomorrow and will report back on my opinion!!

1 comment:

marge201 said...

I ordered 2 more extra batteries and glad I did. At Hannah & Jeff's wedding with all the pics and videos I shot, I needed 3 batteries that night. The camera is a dream. I love it.